Fern Plant Crochet Pattern
This product is a DIGITAL instant download (not a finished item) for a crochet pattern to make your own Amigurumi Fern plant. When complete, the finished item will be approximately 3 inches tall by 3.75 inches wide. The pattern is written in English, U.S. crochet terms.
Skill Level: Intermediate (Assembly)
- Medium Weight Yarn/4 ply in desired color(s), (I use two shades of green in the example photos)
- Cotton Yarn/4 (I use Sugar n’ Cream Brand in colors ecru and brown in the example photos)
- U.S. Size E/3.5mm Hook
- 2-9mm safety eyes (face, optional)
- Stitch Marker
- Fiber Fill
- Blush (i.e. Makeup/Blusher, face, optional)
- Black Embroidery Thread (face, optional)
- Yarn Needle
- 3 Pipe Cleaners (plant hanger, optional)
BLO = Back Loop Only
CH = Chain
FLO = Front Loop Only
INC = Increase (Increase = 2 SC in same ST)
MR= Magic Ring
SC = Single Crochet
SL ST = Slip Stitch
ST(S) = Stitches
All patterns and photos are copyrighted. You may not claim as your own.
Please remember you are free to use this pattern to make/sell item(s), giving credit back to Cloud 9 Knots/Nicole Mansfield as the designer; do not republish or distribute this pattern in part or whole or use my photos in any way. Feel free to share my shop links! Thank you!